Although Invisalign® orthodontic aligners can be removed by a patient, they are still highly effective for correcting smiles as long as you wear them. The benefits of aligner removal can do wonders for your work life and remove a side effect that plagues many individuals with orthodontic care: food restrictions. With Invisalign, you are free to eat what you like.
In order to keep your oral health care at its best, consider the following benefits of Invisalign:
– Invisalign forgoes the use of unsightly metals and wires, and instead, uses a specialized thermoplastic material to create aligners designed to custom fit your smile.
– Invisalign can help straighten smiles and decrease your risk of dental damage.
– With clear Invisalign aligners, you can often have your orthodontic adjustments done without anyone even noticing you are having the adjustments done at all.
– If you would like your smile to continue to progress, Invisalign aligners can be used to upgrade and enhance your teeth and are readily replaceable as needed.
– Invisalign aligners can be removed for meals quickly and easily by popping them in and out of place.
Make sure to take good care of your Invisalign aligners so they can straighten your smile. For more information about Invisalign, or to schedule an oral exam with Dr. Shabbir Adenwalla and our team at the office of Shabbir Adenwalla, DMD, MS, give us a call at 440-243-9575. Our orthodontic office is conveniently located in Middleburg Heights, Ohio. Get the smile you’ve always dreamed of with our help now.